Through this Policy it is informed that the clients´ personal data and possible job seekers (hereinafter users) will be treated in accordance with the principles of transparency, limitation of purpose, minimization of data, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality, as well as respecting the rest of obligations and guarantees established in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 relative to the protection of individualsin regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data.
In order to fulfill with the mentioned regulations and help the user of ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUto understand how personal data is collected, used, treated and protected, ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUinforms you about the following aspects related to your right to the protection of personal data.
- Client or owner: person or company that makes and maintains the contractual relationship with ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLU.
- User: person who interacts with the web of ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLU(both clients and job seekers).
- Company interlocutor: person designated by ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUthat interacts for informative and/or commercial communications.
- Product or Service: products or services whose commercialization is carried out under ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLU.
- Who treats your data?
Identity: ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLU
Address: C/ DOCTOR CADAVAL, 2 4º F 36202 VIGO
Telephone: +34 986441640
- What is personal data and what data do we treat?
Personal data is information that identifies or allows us to identify individual persons such as name, postal address, email address or telephone number, etc.
From ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLU, we treat the personal information that the user facilitates for the hiring of a product or service or possible employment demand, as well as the information generated through the provision of the same. Based on the principle of minimization, the data that we will be able to deal with will be adequate, pertinent and limited to those necessary in terms of the purposes for which they are treated, and always respecting the user will.
The data that may be subject to treatment, depending to the Products and/or Services contracted, as well as the additional treatments allowed or authorized by the user, are those selected in the following categories:
- User data: is the data set formed by contact data, age, as well as any type of information collected.
- Data of the Products or Services: type of products and/or services that have been contracted by the client.
- CV data: personal data of possible job seekers.
- Data of web visits: data of the public IP address of each connection made by the user, including its date and time of connection, the query to the DNS, the web pages consulted or the applications used by the user, the IP of the web that the user consults, domain name (URL), sections visited within the web page (URI), volume of data used, date of connection and IMSI.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is informed that the provision of the Products and/or Services of ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUmay involve the processing of other categories of data not included in this list, in which case, the user will be informed about the specific privacy conditions by requesting them to the mail email@example.com
Without prejudice to the data indicated above, ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUinforms that the data processed may be subject to an irreversible anonymization process, fulfilling with all the guarantees established by the legislation as well as the measures allowed by the market. In this regard, note that the principles of personal data protection are not applicable to anonymous information.
- How do we treat your data?
This Policy includes the detail of the way in which ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUtreats personal data, and which the user has been informed of.
What does it mean to be a user?
The user is responsible for the established relationship, and the one that accepts the conditions in which the relationship is developed. In this sense, the user guarantees that he/she is authorized and has obtained the consent of the users or interlocutors to accept the privacy conditions established in this Policy.
- Why we use your data?
The user will be solely responsible for all the information provided to ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUfor the management and contracting of the products and/or services, or for possible selection processes, guaranteeing that it is empowered and has obtained the consent of its owner for the delivery. ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUis not responsible for the use of false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data provided by the user.
- Time limits for the information conservation
The user is informed that, in compliance with the principle of limiting the conservation period, the data collected will be treated only and exclusively for the time necessary and for the purposes for which they were collected at each time. They will therefore be maintained in such a way as to allow the identification of the user for no longer time than necessary for the purposes of the processing of personal data.
Specifically, ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUis subjected to compliance with certain legal obligations, for example, the General Tax Law art. 66-70 for the processing of data for billing purposes and the possible transfer of those data in case of legal obligations.
- Exercise of rights
In accordance with the established in the applicable regulations, ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUinforms the user that he/she has the following rights derived from the applicable regulations:
- Access: it allows the owner of the data to obtain information about whether ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUis treating personal data that concerns him or not and, in such case, right to obtain information about your personal data submitted to treatment.
- Rectification: it allows correcting errors and modifying the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Suppression: it allows the data to be deleted and to stop being treated by ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLU, unless there is a legal obligation to keep them and/or other legitimate reasons for its treatment by ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLU.
- Limitation: under the legally established conditions, it allows the processing of data to be paralyzed, in such a way that ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUavoids its treatment in the future, which will only be conserved for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Opposition: in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested may object to the processing of their data. ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUwill stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Portability: allows the interested to receive their personal data and be able to transmit it directly to another responsible in a structured format, commonly used and mechanically reading. To exercise this right, it will be necessary for the user to provide a valid email.
ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUguarantees the adoption of the necessary measures to ensure the exercise of these rights for free, being necessary for such exercise to attach a copy of your official identification document:
- The user can exercise any of the mentioned rights by writing a letter, indicating in the request which right he exercises to:
- Organization:ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLU
- Address:C/ DOCTOR CADAVAL, 2 4º F 36202 VIGO
- By writing an email providing the same information presented in the previous section, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information we share: recipients or categories of recipients
The data may be transferred to the companies of the group, both for possible selection processes and for the execution of any of the contracted services or products, and in those cases in which there is a legal obligation.
- Security and confidentiality in the treatment of your information
ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUis concerned about guaranteeing the security, secrecy and confidentiality of your data, communications and personal information. Therefore, as part of our commitment and in compliance with current legislation, we have adopted the most demanding and robust security measures and technical means to prevent their loss, misuse or access without your authorization.
When we receive user data, we use rigorous security procedures and functions to prevent any unauthorized access.
The personal data that we may collect through the various communications that we maintain with you will be treated with absolute confidentiality, committing ourselves to keep secrecy about them and guaranteeing the duty to keep them adopting all the necessary and reasonable measures to prevent their alteration, loss and treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
- Minors data treatment
ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUexpressly prohibits that those minors who do not have the minimum age legally stipulated in the current regulations in order to consent the processing of their personal data by themselves, provide them to ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUwithout the prior consent of their parents, tutors or legal representatives.
When parents, tutors or legal representatives of these minors detects an unauthorized data treatment, they may submit their queries or complaints by writing to email@example.com
Like other Internet portals, the websites of ACSM AGENCIA MARITIMA SLUuses the technology called “cookies” to gather information about the interactions of users and how they use the web pages.