What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are generated in the user’s computer and that allow us to know their frequency of visits, the most selected content and the security elements that can intervene in the control of access to restricted areas and that are activated by cookies served by the said entity or by thirds that provide these services on behalf of ACSM SHIPPING CO SLU.
As a general rule, there are the following types of cookies:
- Depending on its expiration:
- Session: They expire at the end of the session.
- Persistence: They do not expire at the end of the session.
- Depending on its origin:
- Origin: Enabled by the website you browse.
- Third parties: They come from other websites.
- Depending on its purpose:
- Technical: they allow navigation and use of different services.
- Personalization: they allow access to the service with predefined characteristics.
- Analysis: allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior.
- Advertising: allow the management of advertising spaces.
- Behavioral advertising: they allow the management of advertising spaces. They store information about user behavior.
What kind of cookies do we use and for what purposes?
On this website, the following types of cookies are used, with the following purposes:
They are used to collect user activity statistics. Among others, the number of users visiting the website, the number of pages visited as well as the activity of users on the website and their frequency of use are analyzed.
The information collected is always anonymous in such a way that no link can be established between it and the individuals to whom it refers.
Who accesses the information of the cookies?
The information stored in the cookies is used exclusively by ACSM SHIPPING CO SLU.
Can cookies be deactivated?
By accepting this Privacy and Cookies Policy, the user will be consenting to the generation of cookies for the purposes mentioned above.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the case that the user wishes to subsequently delete the cookies that have been stored on his computer and that necessarily require his consent, he may do so using the tools provided by his browser for such purposes. In this sense, depending on your browser, the following links describe the procedure to deactivate cookies:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Internet Explorer:https://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy
If the user does not accept cookies or rejects them later, the functionalities of the website may be reduced.
Changes and updates in the Cookies Policy
ACSM SHIPPING CO SLU and the companies of the group can modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions and recommendations dictated by the regulators. It is recommended, therefore, periodically review the Cookies Policy.