ACSM ROV SIMULATOR
Six LCD monitors provided as viewing screens selectable to show simulated ROV and TMS video camera pictures, sonar display, system settings and diagnostics.
A separate desk and PC console are positioned behind the trainees for the instructor to control and log the simulated scenario or adjust any ROV or environmental settings whilst being able to view the ROV monitors and advise the trainee.
- Quickly generating visualisations of scenarios that deliver realistic behaviour and vision for the training.
- Providing repeatable and quantifiable training in a completely safe environment, improving speed and quality.
- Enabling subsea mission planning and training, improving the project resources and asset.
- Creating a wide range of physics-based operational scenarios.
- Provide details and focus in one area or allowing to fly through an entire subsea field.
- Decreasing risk work is virtually tested and planned out, ensuring safety for the project, job and equipment, with early identification of design implementation errors.
- Increasing cost-effectiveness by boosting efficiency and reducing risk in the field.
This state-of-the-art equipment is located in the ACSM ROV logistic base at Naron-Ferrol (Spain) for our own ROV personnel’s training.