ACSM has a wide experience in ship management with cable ships, special purpose offshore vessels, oceanographic/ research vessels, and other types of vessels with Dynamic Positioning (DP) and/or Diesel-Electrical propulsion.
The Global Marine Management service include:
• Human resources covering crew and technicians Management, recruitment and selection (MLC 2006 Certification)
• Technical Management : Vessel maintenance and repair. Management of ship certificates and ISM/ISPS
• Operational Issues and Management of Projects, Spare Parts, Insurance and P&I
• To Follow the Relevant IMO Conventions (STCW, SOLAS, MARPOL)
• Comply with International Regulations and Guidelines: ILO, IMCA, MCA, and all Applicable Law
All our crewmembers and technicians are full-time ACSM employees, not freelancers. This ensures their commitment to the company and therefore to the client’s project.
Our Head Office is located in Vigo (NW Spain), a traditional maritime city and a historical base for cable ships.
Starting in 2018, after a public tendering process, ACSM is managing the DP oceanographic vessel B/O Vizconde de Eza (length 53 m.; beam 13 m.), for the General Secretariat of Fisheries, committed to analyze and assess the state of the seas and is specialized in the search for new fishing grounds in deep waters, carrying campaigns for the mapping of the seabed (up to 5000 m. deep) and obtaining fishery and oceanographic data.
DP1 Cable Ship – Submarine cable maintenance and repair PLIB operations
Liquefed Petroleum Gas carrier
Lique ed Petroleum Gas carrier
DP2 Cable Ship for submarine cable installation and maintenance works
DP2 Offshore Construction Vessel working on subsea constructions projects worldwide
Oil tanker vessels
DP1 Cable Ship for submarine cable installation and maintenance works (PLIB)
DP2 Multi Purpose Support Vessel assigned to oil rig supply operations at Gulf of Mexico
Operation service of the fishing and oceanographic research vessel