ACSM provides a wide range of subsea engineering services, based on ROV services, equipment and personnel hire, subsea trenching and IRM in support of the oil and gas market.
Our capability relies on our in-house personnel and assets, enabling us to deliver project support in the most diverse and challenging environments. With over 16 years’ experience, ACSM has the capacity to deliver integrated subsea solutions or to work in different international environments and services through the value chain of the O&G market, partnering with other companies if needed to offer turn key solutions.
Subsea services to the offshore oil and gas industry:
• Subsea Inspection, Repair and Maintenance (IRM)
• Subsea Construction
• Topside Works
• Power and Data Cable Projects
• Supply Vessels Management
• ROV Inspection and Intervention
• Class Inspections of Offshore Structures
• UWILD inspections of Rigs and Vessels
• Collection of Cathodic Potential (CP)
• Ultrasonic Thickness (UT)
• Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI)
• Drill Support