By means of the synergy between the in-house survey department and specialized survey companies ACSM proposes a wide pattern of survey solutions, each tailored to specific industry´s requirements; namely, Oil & Gas, Marine Cables and Renewables Energy.
Survey solutions are offered Inshore, Nearshore and Offshore throughout all stages of a project, from FEED and construction phases to operations and decommissioning.
Vessels, ROV, AUV, Geophysical and Seabed Sampling Equipment constitute a full setup capable to responding to the highest clients technical requirements, always compliant with the International Hydrographic Organisation (IHO) S-44 survey standard.
Services include, but are not limited to:
- Topographical Survey and Desktop Study:
- Geophysical and Geotechnical Surveys:
- Site Survey;
- Route Survey;
- Pre-Lay and Post-Lay Surveys;
- UXO Survey;
- Seabed Sampling (gravity-cores, vibrocores, CPT, grab samples);
- Geotechnical Laboratory Testing.
- Hydrographic and Environmental Survey:
- Water and Sediment Sampling;
- Current and Wave Measurement;
- Meotcean Monitoring;
- Bilogical, Physical and Chemical Laboratory Testing.
- Construction Support:
- Touch Down Monitoring;
- Positioning Services (Rig, Vessel and Subsea Positioning);
- As-Laid and As-Built Surveys.
- Non-Destructive testing and Inspection (i.e. CP Inspection);
- DATA Acquisition, Procesing and Reporting.